October 29, 2008

Computer Woes and Holiday Card update...

Dear friends,

My dear computer has bit the dust at a very inopportune time of year. Not only do I need to update my operating system but also my version of Photoshop. Unfortunately, there is not enough time to learn a new program before the beginning of the holiday card season. As a result, Peek-a-Boo Greetings will not accept holiday card orders this year. I am so very sorry as I know many of you have come to depend upon me for your holiday creation. It has been a pleasure to work with each of you over the past several years. Each and every penny of profit earned through Peek-a-Boo Greetings will be used for travel expenses required for our adoption. Thank you so much for supporting our quest to bring home our daughter from China.

Blessings,
M