November 1, 2007

How does this work?

1. Choose the holiday design you love and the photograph(s) you would like to accompany your greeting.

2. Email me your holiday design choice and the appropriate number of large unedited digital images. I will convert and crop all images. Please send the originals.

3. When we have agreed upon design and photograph(s), you will receive an proof via email for your approval.

4. Once we have made any necessary changes to the proof and you are in LOVE with your greeting, you will receive an email for final approval. Once you sign the approval notice your order is finalized and can no longer be changed.

5. You will receive an invoice via email which can be paid by cash or check.

6. Once I have received payment I will place your order which should arrive within 3-5 business days. (Time frame may be longer as we near Christmas)

7. I will contact you as soon as your order arrives. You may pick up your order or I will send it out via postal mail the following day. I encourage you to pick them up if at all possible. Holiday mail can be very slow during that time.

8. Send them out to your family and friends and enjoy all of the wonderful compliments you are going to receive over your beautiful custom made holiday card.